posted by ben isenhour @ 12:33 PM
are you KIDDING ME???? YAY Amblen! You are the smartest little boy...and I must say "bravo" on the penmanship. Excellent!!! Lots of love, Mandie
We can't believe how grown up that boy is!!!! That is very impressive, but we also like how fast his laundry room cars go too!!! We miss you all!Linda and Leo
I've watched your marble video over and over and over. I think it's really cool. Can we make a marble run when I come visit? Eli
"Luna isn't a wild dog, she's a border collie!"Can't fool that kid for a second.- sean
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
are you KIDDING ME???? YAY Amblen! You are the smartest little boy...and I must say "bravo" on the penmanship. Excellent!!! Lots of love, Mandie
We can't believe how grown up that boy is!!!! That is very impressive, but we also like how fast his laundry room cars go too!!! We miss you all!
Linda and Leo
I've watched your marble video over and over and over. I think it's really cool. Can we make a marble run when I come visit?
Eli
"Luna isn't a wild dog, she's a border collie!"
Can't fool that kid for a second.
- sean
Post a Comment
<< Home